is in a great location for the Kapiti Island ferry being directly across the road from the ferry departure point. Also across the road is the internationally well known Paraparaumu Golf Course where visitors can book tee times in advance on their website. The greater Kapiti area also features lots of interesting things to see such as bird sanctuaries, hill climbs and bush walks, a wonderful wide safe beach which goes as far as the eye can see, and closeness to the newly opened Kapiti Airport which has direct flights daily to and from Auckland, Nelson and Blenheim.
- With large king double bed convertible to two singles -
$160/night - 1st Oct. - 31st March
Two Bedroom Suite
- Comprising King Room plus adjoining queen double bedroom, each with their own external entrance/exit. - $260/night - 1st Oct.- 31st March
A $20 discount applies over the other months.
Enquiries to email@example.com
Rates include choice of:
- Continental Breakfast comprising fresh fruit salad with yoghurt, choice of cereals, freshly brewed Italian filter coffee, pot of tea, or green tea. Home-made bread toast, home-made jams etc. or
- Cooked Breakfast comprising Continental entree followed by eggs benedict or full English breakfast
- Drinks: On a hot day enjoy a complimentary jug of iced cordial, or a nice cuppa while you sit on the patio or upper balcony in the sun.
If booking through an agency, please refer to the agency for their conditions.
© Seascape 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved